Wednesday, April 24, 2013

versace versense bottle


Maya 2012, Photoshop CS5, mental ray, dielectric shader


A Maya scene view of the bottle with the cap inside the lightbox.


A glass test with a checkerboard design on the lightbox mesh to PROVE that the glass on the outside and inside curved.  Additionally, since the design has two different pieces of glass with different refractive qualities, I tested both separately before adding them together.  This pic only shows them added together


 Label designed in Photoshop to resemble to original bottle label.  I know that my label is different from the real label because I did not curve the bottom part of the lid on the can at the bottom, the design that reads "36 M".



A base model of the bottle with all of the shapes in places and simple shaders attached.




A picture of the bottle. The bottle was actually my sisters and I saw it laying around her apartment one day and was like, "Hey, that would be cool to model and render."

No comments:

Post a Comment